38Makers 2017 Holiday Gift Fair. November 4, 2017.
The 38Makers 2017 Holiday Gift Fair kicks off the season with locally made gifts in a unique and festive setting (Pinterest’s HQ!)
Curated by Pinterest and featuring SFMade products, the 38Makers Holiday Gift Fair is the love child of Pinterest and SFMade. Seriously.
Find jewelry, home decor, kitchen accessories, gourmet gifts, wine, home & garden items, holiday cards & decorations, stationery, bags, body products, men’s & women’s apparel, pet gear, and more – all from San Francisco manufacturers and artisans.
Besides locally made merch enjoy holiday treats from Pinterest and check out live printing from Social Imprints.
And for you Pinterest fanboys and fangirls (ah, moi), wow, you get to cavort at Pinterest headquarters.
Saturday, November 4, 2017 11 am to 4 pm
Limited street parking or paid parking lots.
Admission: $5 suggested donation at the door (goes to SFMade and their efforts to support local manufacturers.)
5 Tips for the 38Makers 2017 Holiday Gift Fair
- If you see something you like consider buying it pronto – the wares are not mass-produced so vendors have limited stock.
- Check out the free screen printed posters from Social Imprints.
- Bring your reusable bag to hold your goodies.
- Cash is king. Expect many vendors to accept only cash. Be prepared with greenbacks (and consider [politely] inquiring about a cash discount from vendors accepting plastic or checks.)
- Timing is everything. Based on past 38Makers Holiday Gift Fairs expect lots of fellow shoppers. So try coming during the shoulder times – right after opening or for the last couple of hours. Budget about 2 hours to see (and taste) everything.
Readers: Tracked a deal we missed? Thoughts on this sale? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
Other Deal News:
- SF Kidswear Fall Sample Sale 2017. November 3 + 4, 2017.
- Last Call for Bay Area Bead Extravaganza.November 4 + 5, 2017
- Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. Through November 5, 2017.
- SDH Fine European Linens Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. November 3 + 4, 2017
- Free Family Day @ SFMOMA. Sunday, November 5, 2017
- SF Open Studios. This annual, month-long art event in October and November showcases over 800 emerging and established San Francisco artists in their studios.
- Find fabulous comp tickets and half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Bank of America Free Museum Weekend. November 4 +5, 2017
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.