Lorna Jane San Francisco Warehouse Sale. May 18 -21, 2017.
Sprint to the Lorna Jane San Francisco Warehouse Sale and save up to 60% off retail from Australia’s premier active wear brand.
Find high-quality-must-have active/lifestyle wear including shorts, Ts, tights/leggings, tanks, and more.
Lorna Jane is known for high performance active wear and lifestyle clothing designed to feel good and flatter. Think functional fashion.
If you are jonesing for some new workout wear from Lorna Jane but can’t bring yourself to pay full price put the Lorna Jane San Francisco Warehouse Sale on your to-do list.
Intrigued? Check out Lorna Jane’s online sale page to get an idea of products and pricing which even at 60% is definitely not bargain basement. But then again, you get what you pay for…
May 18 -21, 2017
Thursday – Saturday 10 am to 7 pm
Sunday 11 am to 6 pm
6 Tips For Lorna Jane San Francisco Warehouse Sale:
- Come early for the best selections (duh, but always worth.)
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This makes trying on clothing super easy especially if the dressing room is super crowded.
- Leave your heavy oversized purse at home.Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, and signs of poor construction. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. Yup, it’s okay to do this. But tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear it. If your deal is “dry clean” only it is probably not a deal. If your deal needs alterations it is probably not a deal. Expensive maintenance and/or a bad fit usually means long-term residence in your closet, with the tags attached. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is punishingly long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Other Deals We Are Tracking:
- Rodolph Designer Fabric Outlet Clearance Sale. May 19 + 20, 2017.
- Royal Robbins Huge Parking Lot Sale. May 15-29, 2017.
- Pacific Connections Moving Sale – May 11-20, 2017.
- Cooks: shop the Chef’s Warehouse Closing Sale. On now through May 2017.
- Great deals on women’s clothing @ Stella Studio Closing Sale. On now through May 2017.
- 12th Annual Bay Area Maker Faire. Part science fair, part county fair, and part something entirely new, Maker Faire is a not to miss gathering of tech enthusiasts, crafters, educators, tinkerers, hobbyists, engineers, science clubs, authors, artists, students, and commercial exhibitors. May 19 – 21, 2017.
- Oakland Veg Fest. FREE event featuring vendors, speakers, and lots of free food samples. Saturday, May 20, 2017.
- Third Annual Fremont Burger & Brew Fest . Day-long festival with Bay Area breweries, wine, burgers & sliders, food trucks, live music, art and craft booths, and more. Saturday, May 27, 2017.
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.