Rodolph Designer Fabric Outlet Clearance Sale. May 19 + 20, 2017.
Ready to reupholster your tired but fave sofa? Need new window treatments? Thinking of updating your bedding fabrics? Yes, yes and yes! Then put the Rodolph Designer Fabric Outlet Clearance Sale on your radar.
Find great deals on a huge selection of home decor fabrics perfect for upholstery, window and wall treatments, pillows, duvets, and more.
Rodolph Fabrics’ wide range of textiles from around the world has made them a go to favorite for interior design professionals and architects.
Rodolph Designer Fabric Outlet Clearance Sale is a chance for the public to snap up great deals on designer fabrics. With over 1000 upholstery, drapery and sheer fabrics you are bound to find the perfect design for your home decor project.
- rolls of fabric ranging from 6 to 30 yards costing only $3-16 a yard (regular retail is $98 – $440 per yard)
- finished panels ideal for window treatments, and
- smaller cut pieces perfect for uphlostering benches, small chairs, pillows, quilting projects, and/or apparel.
Approximately 40 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge
Friday and Saturday May 19-20th 10 am– 4 pm
- Shop early for the best selection (duh, but worth repeating.) This is a clearance sale so if you love it and must have it make your move before someone else does.
- Buying upholstery fabric? The higher the thread count and the more tightly woven the fabric the better it will wear. Heavy fabrics, such as tapestry, canvas (duck and sailcloth), woven wool, and leather, are generally more durable than lightweight fabrics, such as satin, taffeta, chintz, and linen
- For homes with children and pets consider “defensive decorating.” Use microfibers or all-weather fabrics (like Sunbrella) on your furniture. These fabrics are definitely more stain resistant and can better withstand heavy use.
- Make sure the “weight” of your selected fabric works for its intended use. For example, a lighter weight fabric is ideal for curtains but on furniture it could wear out or rip far too soon for your liking.
- If you are buying the same fabric off different rolls make sure they have the same dye lot number.
- Size matters. Measure at home and bring a tape measure to the sale.
- Make the perfect match. Bring paint swatches and photographs to match colors and style.
Readers – Know a good upholsterer? Give them a shout out here, we would all appreciate a recommendation. Thanks!
Other Deals We Are Tracking:
- Rodolph Designer Fabric Outlet Clearance Sale. May 19 + 20, 2017.
- Royal Robbins Huge Parking Lot Sale. May 15-29, 2017.
- Pacific Connections Moving Sale – May 11-20, 2017.
- Cooks: shop the Chef’s Warehouse Closing Sale. On now through May 2017.
- Great deals on women’s clothing @ Stella Studio Closing Sale. On now through May 2017.
- 12th Annual Bay Area Maker Faire. Part science fair, part county fair, and part something entirely new, Maker Faire is a not to miss gathering of tech enthusiasts, crafters, educators, tinkerers, hobbyists, engineers, science clubs, authors, artists, students, and commercial exhibitors. May 19 – 21, 2017.
- Oakland Veg Fest. FREE event featuring vendors, speakers, and lots of free food samples. Saturday, May 20, 2017.
- Third Annual Fremont Burger & Brew Fest . Day-long festival with Bay Area breweries, wine, burgers & sliders, food trucks, live music, art and craft booths, and more. Saturday, May 27, 2017.
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.