Le Marché on Fourth Winter Warehouse Sale (fka Kiss That Frog Warehouse Sale) is part warehouse sale for Kiss that Frog and part pop up boutique.
Devotees of Kiss That Frog warehouse sales take ♥, you will still have the same great deals on Kiss That Frog’s linens, cutlery, glassware, Tintin, doormats,and more, PLUS you will have access to quality European made and inspired designs curated just for this sale.
Public Service Announcement: As you may have noticed, this is warehouse/sample/holiday fair season. Keep checking Deal Tracker SF for upcoming sales and other happenings.
Tips worth repeating: check the websites before going; go early for the best selection; pick a city and go to the sales in that city; bring a bag; bring cash for when credit cards are not accepted; and bring a friend. Because we have so many sales at the same time strategic planning is a must. If a sale looks interesting make sure you put it on your calendar. Most of these sales are only a day or two and only come around once or twice a year. Keep checking for sale updates!
Happy Deal Tracking!
Kiss That Frog, Berkeley’s fave importer of French-inspired goods, has re-branded its bi-annual warehouse sale. Voila – Le Marché on Fourth Winter Warehouse Sale!
Shop a warehouse stocked with both Kiss That Frog samples, overstock, and past season finds plus European imported and inspired merch curated just for this sale.
Look for deals on Provence style linens (including stain proof oil cloths), Laguiole cutlery, glassware, tableware, enamel kitchenware, enamel signs, cheese utensils, French soaps, linen wraps, Tintin, and much more.
Saturday, November 18, 2017 and Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 10 am to 5 pm
Fairly easy street parking.
7 TIPS FOR LE MARCHÉ ON FOURTH WINTER WAREHOUSE SALE:
- This sale is popular so expect a lot of other deal trackers lining up before the doors open. They limit the number of people inside so there is a good chance you will stand in line waiting to enter. Unless you must have first dibs (or you like waiting in long lines) you do not need to be there before the doors open. Moreover, you can skip a lot of waiting by showing up in the afternoon.
- Budget at least an hour for this sale. The warehouse is large and the checkout lines long.
- This sale takes place in the warehouse. You will find concrete floors, packing boxes, and goods displayed on wood pallets. Organizers warn it can get cold so dress accordingly. And wear comfy shoes for standing in line and for walking around the warehouse.
- Inspect carefully. All sales are final.
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to use it. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something that is going to sit unopened in your closet…
- Bring a trusted friend. Take turns shopping and waiting in line. Help each other make smart choices.
- BYOB, as in bag. They may have boxes on site but don’t count on it. You can also buy one of their stylish reusable French shopping bags.