Amour Vert Summer Sample Sale. August 10-13; 17-20; 24-27, 2017.
Mark your calendar – the Amour Vert Summer Sample Sale starts this Thursday! Get deep discounts on locally made, high quality fashion.
Expect to find smart styles you will want to wear over and over. Shop sizes extra small to large.
Amour Vert is known for its Parisian chic meets laid back California aesthetic. Their clothes have an effortless polished look. Plus they use natural and organic fabrics that are comfortable and flatter most body types.
The Amour Vert Summer Sample Sale features deep discounts on select and limited edition styles from current and past seasons. Based on earlier warehouse/sample sales look for discounts up to 80% off retail with most items selling for $10-$45.
Good to know: You can feel good buying from Amour Vert. Every time Amour Vert sells a t-shirt, they plant a tree. Plus they make all their garments within 20 miles of San Francisco.
Amour Vert Summer Sample Sale (NEW location)
2358 Fillmore Street
San Francisco 94115 MAP
Thursday through Sunday: August 10-13; 17-20; 24-27, 2017
Open 11 am to 5 pm each day.
Credit cards and cash accepted. No personal checks. All sales are final.
8 TIPS FOR AMOUR SUMMER SAMPLE SALE:
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating if you want first dibs.
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This makes trying on clothes a breeze especially if there is no dressing room or the dressing room is full (this is a new location and former shoe store so unclear if there is a spot for trying on clothes. That said, there is a good chance they will have a make shift spot for trying on clothes.)
- Size it up. Check out Amour Vert Women’s Sizing Guide to find out what size in Amour Vert works best for you.
- And then there is sample sizing. If the garment you love is a sample ignore the marked size because sizes on samples vary widely and don’t necessarily adhere to convention. So if you are a “medium” and the shirt you love is a “small” try it on any way, you might be pleasantly surprised by a perfect fit. And if you don’t see your size or the color you are after check with one of the friendly sales staff If they have what you are looking for. They are continually putting new items on the sale racks and tables.
- Shop hands free. Leave your heavy oversized handbag at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, etc. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. Yup, it’s okay to do this. It never hurts to ask and it’s not personal if they say “no.” But tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear it. If your deal is “dry clean” only it is probably not a deal. If your deal needs alterations it is probably not a deal. Expensive maintenance and/or a bad fit usually means long-term residence in your closet, often with the tags attached. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Other Deal News:
- Tart Collections Warehouse Sale Summer 2017. August 11 + 12, 2017
- Filipino Pistahan Parade & Festival in San Francisco. August 12 and 13, 2017.
- Les Lunes East Bay Sample Sale. Through August 31, 2017.
- Check out WAR | Malo on Sunday, August 13, 2017 @ the Stern Grove Festival 2017. Festival takes place every Sunday through August 27, 2017.
- Free Day @ SF Zoo for San Francisco (SF residents only.) Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
Tracked a deal we missed? Email Shari@Dealtrackersf.com
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.