BCBG Warehouse Sale Extravaganza Winter 2018. February 10, 2018.
For great deals on trendy yet sophisticated clothing skip the department stores and score big at the BCBG Warehouse Sale Extravaganza Winter 2018. The sale features fashion from BCBG, Rag and Bone, Finders Keepers, Cameo, and more.
Don’t snooze – you have only one sweet day to score up to 70% off designer fashions (plus an additional 10% off if you pay with cash.) Shop women’s sizes 0-12.
Some great LA brands are making their way north for the BCBG Warehouse Sale Extravaganza Winter 2018. This sale has a huge selection of designer cocktail dresses, tops, coats, denim, and more up for grabs (literally.)
How To Shop The BCBG Warehouse Sale Extravaganza Winter 2018:
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating especially in this case since you can get early access. Go to this Facebook page and follow the early entry instructions and you can enter at 9:30 am instead of 10am. Early access or not – shoppers line up long before the doors open. If you want first dibs get there early. Very early.
- Cash is king. Credit cards accepted but cash will save you an extra 10% at checkout.
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This makes trying on clothing super easy. And if the dressing room is full, sketchy, or way too crowded, you can try on clothing outside the dressing room.
- Leave your heavy oversized purse at home. You will have to leave your large purse (backpack, etc.) at the cash register. There is no check-in system so you run the risk of some unethical person walking off with your purse (grr.) Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Size it up. If the garment you love is a sample ignore the marked size because sizes on samples vary widely and don’t necessarily adhere to convention. So if you are a “medium” and the shirt you love is a “small” try it on any way, you might be pleasantly surprised by a perfect fit.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, and signs of poor construction. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. Yup, it’s okay to do this. It never hurts to ask and it’s not personal if they say “no.” But tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear it. If your deal is “dry clean” only it is probably not a deal. If your deal needs alterations it is probably not a deal. Expensive maintenance and/or a bad fit usually means long-term residence in your closet, with the tags attached. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is punishingly long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
- Good to know. The BCBG Winter 2018 Sample Saleis not shopping for the faint of heart. This is real fashionista-warrior-style shopping. Prepare yourself for some aggressive shoppers and over-worked sales people. Keep your eye on the prize – potentially great stuff at great discounts. You have to work for it and you may come home empty-handed since these sales tend towards hit or miss. If you are up for sport shopping put this sale on your weekend to-do list.
- Fort Mason Eats: Find good eats at Greens to-go counter and the Goody Cafe. Or have coffee, tea & cocktails at The Interval – a museum of mechanical wonders & thousands of books.
- Post shopping tips: Walk around the Marina Green for great people and dog watching. Check out the fabulous kites that dot the sky. Bring a picnic or go to Chestnut Street for lunch. Bonus: If your partner gets bored, there are plenty of “husband benches” around Fort Mason with fantastic views of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge.
One Day Only: Saturday, February 10, 2018 – 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. Note: Want to get in at 9:30am? Go to this Facebook page and follow the early entry instructions.
Parking: On-site parking at Fort Mason; Street parking for those with parking karma.
Easy access by public transportation.
Deals We Are Tracking:
- 8 Tips For California Academy of Sciences Quarterly Free Sunday. February 11, 2018
- Psycho Love Mercantile Pop Up with shopping, Mexican food from Mixiote and beer by Anchor Brewing Company. February 10 + 11, 2018.
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
- Click here for comp and discount tickets to great Bay Area events.
Tracked a deal we missed? Email Shari@Dealtrackersf.com
© 2018 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.