Caramel Cantina Warehouse Sale. July 30, 2017.
The Caramel Cantina Warehouse Sale is your ticket to huge savings on panties, bras, camis, tanks, shirts, socks, yoga pants, pjs, and more. Prices start at $1.
Shop sizes girls to 3X and maternity. But that’s not all, also on sale are men’s t-shirts. This sale has you covered!
Fave online retailer, Caramel Cantina, is moving. But before they pull up stakes they are looking to lighten their load by selling off last season’s inventory at rock bottom prices.
The Caramel Cantina Warehouse Sale has bargain basement prices that will make your deal tracking heart swoon.
- bins and bins of panties/thongs for $1
- camis for $2
- bras and sports bras $2
- chemises $4
- yoga pants $4
- pj short sets $4
- boots $4
- slippers and sandals $2
- girls training bras, shorts, slippers, socks $1, and
July 30, 2017 10 am ** to 4 pm
** Note: Want to get in at 9 am? Go to this Facebook page and RSVP by clicking “GOING.”
Cash & credit cards accepted (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover.)
6 TIPS FOR SHOPPING THE CARAMEL CANTINA WAREHOUSE SALE
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating especially in this case since you can get early access. Go to this Facebook page and click “going.” This RSVP will allow you to enter at 9 am instead of 10 am. Expect shoppers to line up long before the doors open. If you want first dibs get there early.
- Get the perfect fit. Caramel Cantina has taken the guess-work out of finding the right size. Before you go check out their fit guide to see how they categorize their products.
- Leave your heavy oversized purse at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, and signs of poor construction. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. Yup, it’s okay to do this. It never hurts to ask and it’s not personal if they say “no.” But tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear what you buy. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something that is going to sit in your closet with the tags on…
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is punishingly long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Have an opinion about this sale? Leave a comment. Your fellow shoppers will thank you.
Tracked a deal we missed? Email Shari@Dealtrackersf.com
Other Deal News:
- Nomadic Traders 2017 Spring Warehouse Sale Extended. Limited dates through July 30, 2017.
- Baggu and Friends Sample Sale Summer 2017. July 29 + 30, 2017
- Les Lunes East Bay Sample Sale. Through August 31, 2017.
- Click here for comp and discount tickets to great Bay Area events.
- 32nd Annual Berkeley Kite Festival & West Coast Kite Championships. July 29-30 2017.
- John Luther Adams ‘Inuksuit’ – Free outdoor performance at Lands End/Sutro Baths. July 29, 2017 at 1 pm.
- Treasure Island Flea Market. July 29-30 2017.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.