Cross The Bridge For These East Bay Sales: Nomadic Traders Retirement Rummage Sale September 7 – 10 , 2017|Pizzichillo & Gordon End of Summer Art Glass Studio Sale September 9, 2017.|4th Street Sidewalk Sale September 9, 2017.
Out with the imperfect, the old, the unclaimed, and the orphans. Sound like a Dickens’ novel? Try these fab East Bay sales.
Get BIG savings on designer women’s clothing, accessories, hand-blown art glass, kitchen ware, patio furniture, and more.
Helpful hints worth repeating: go early for the best selection; check the websites before going; bring a bag; bring cash for when credit cards are not accepted; and bring a trusted friend!
Happy Deal Tracking!
East Bay Sales
Nomadic Traders Retirement Rummage Sale September 7 – 10 , 2017
After 37 years Nomadic Traders, the women’s lifestyle clothing with a contemporary Berkeleyish-vibe is closing its doors forever. Put down your tissues and head over for some amazing bargains on the same Nomadic Traders brand found at REI, the Sierra Trading Post catalog, and the racks of specialty and resort boutiques.
On sale are boxes and boxes of bargains. Shop tops, skirts, pants, sweaters and jackets. Price tags are gone. Everything is at fixed rummage sale prices ranging from $ 5.95 to $ 11.95. Plus, buy 5 pieces, one is free; buy 10 pieces, 2 are free; and buy 15 pieces, 3 are free. These are hard to resist prices.
Thursday through Sunday September 7 – 10 , 2017
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Easy street parking. If you don’t mind walking a bit you can park meter free.
Major credit cards accepted.
All sales are final.
- Pizzichillo & Gordon End of Summer Art Glass Studio Sale – Saturday, September 9, 2017
Oakland glass artists Bruce Pizzichillo and Dari Gordon, are opening their studio to the public for a one day sale. Purchase one-of-a-kind vases, bowls, tumblers, glass wall art, lighting, sculpture, and jewelry that will blow you away. Everything is at reduced prices
Pizzichillo & Gordon End of Summer Art Glass Studio Sale
2680 Union Street
Oakland 94607 MAP
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Hours: 10 am to 4pm
Click here to see samples of their work.
Fourth Street Sidewalk Sale Saturday September 9, 2017.
Fourth Street in Berkeley is a fun outdoor “boutique district” with local and chain shops, restaurants, cafes, and specialty businesses. New to Fourth Street? The vibe is more Santa Barbara than Berkeley.
For this Saturday’s Fourth Street Sidewalk Sale select merchants are clearing their shelves and stocking their sidewalks with all sorts of discounted merch. Prices are 40-60% off selected merchandise.
Find your must-haves and your didn’t-know-you-must-haves at the Fourth Street Sidewalk Sale Summer 2017.
Fourth Street Sidewalk Sale Winter 2017 takes place from 11 am to 4 pm on 4th Street (duh) between Virginia Street and Hearst Avenue in Berkeley.
Click here for directions, parking and transit information. Note: street parking can be difficult.
Have an opinion/tip about these sales? Missed a deal you tracked? Leave a comment. Thanks!
Other Deal News:
- Kuhn Rikon, Swiss Kitchenware End of Summer Warehouse Sale. September 9, 2017.
- Timbuk2 SF Warehouse Sale. September 9, 2017.
- Marjorie Baer Jewelry Factory Sale. September 15, 16, +17, 2017.
- Indie Fashion Pop Up Shop @ Saviours Salon September 8 & 9, 2017
- California Natives & Succulents Sale @ SF Botanical Garden. September 9, 2017
- 20th Annual Tag Sale @ Duboce Park. September 9, 2017
- Free San Francisco Opera In The Park @ Golden Gate Park’s Sharon Meadows. September 10, 2017
- RSVP to the Smithsonian’s 13th Annual Free Museum Day. RSVP now for FREE museum day September 23, 2017.
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums.
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.