Erica Tanov Summer Sale. Saturday and Sunday, July 29 + 30, 2017
Flash: the Erica Tanov Summer Sale sale is happening this weekend.
Shop samples and past season’s clothing (sizes small to large), shoes, jewelry, fabric, and home accessories. Prices up to 75% off regular retail.
Think: bargains, steals, and deals.
Erica Tanov, is known for a modern-romantic aesthetic – aka boho-chic. The high quality women’s clothing, jewelry, and accessories, as well as fab home goods are available at Erica Tanov stores and a handful specialty stores worldwide.
The Erica Tanov Summer Sale delivers steep discounts (up to 75% off) on a curated selection of samples and past season:
- women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, and,
- select home goods (including quilts, bed linens, blankets and throws), and
- fabric remnants.
Saturday, July 29 and Sunday, July 30, 2017
10 am to 6 pm
7 Tips for Erica Tanov Summer Sale:
- Come early for first dibs (duh, but worth repeating particularly since quantities are limited.)
- Size it up. Erica Tanov sizes clothing 0, 1, 2, 3. Translation: 0 is a size 2/4 or XS. 1 is a 6/8 or S. 2 is a 10 or M. 3 is a 12 or L.
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This makes trying on clothing super easy especially if the dressing room is full.
- Shop hands free. Leave your heavy oversized handbag at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, etc. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. Yup, it’s okay to do this. It never hurts to ask and it’s not personal if they say “no.” But tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to use it. If your clothing deal is “dry clean” only it is probably not a deal. If your deal needs alterations it is probably not a deal. Expensive maintenance and/or a bad fit usually means long-term residence in your closet, often with the tags attached. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Have an opinion about this sale? Leave a comment. Your fellow shoppers will thank you.
Tracked a deal we missed? Email Shari@Dealtrackersf.com
Other Deal News:
- LOHO Bride Bridal Gown Sample Sale. July 30th 2017
- Caramel Cantina Warehouse Sale. July 30, 2017.
- Cuyana Sample Sale. July 29, 2017.
- Nomadic Traders 2017 Spring Warehouse Sale Extended. Limited dates through July 30, 2017.
- Baggu and Friends Sample Sale Summer 2017. July 29 + 30, 2017
- Les Lunes East Bay Sample Sale. Through August 31, 2017.
- Click here for comp and discount tickets to great Bay Area events.
- 32nd Annual Berkeley Kite Festival & West Coast Kite Championships. July 29-30 2017.
- John Luther Adams ‘Inuksuit’ – Free outdoor performance at Lands End/Sutro Baths. July 29, 2017 at 1 pm.
- Treasure Island Flea Market. July 29-30 2017.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.