Glassybaby Perfectly Imperfect Seconds Sale. January 27, 2018.
Mark your calendar for the upcoming Glassybaby Perfectly Imperfect Seconds Sale.
Shop for seconds and discontinued Glassybaby hand-blown votives, lusters,drinkers, and exotics. Prices range from $32 to $35. Is that a happy dance?
Glassybaby’s artisanal hand-blown glass votives and drinking glasses are perfect in every home. And they are not just beautiful – 10 percent of the revenue from every glassybaby sold is donated to a non-profit. 10% of total sales from this event will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
If you love Glassybaby votives and drinking glasses don’t miss this chance to get slightly imperfect seconds and/or older designs for less.
Pricing at the Glassybaby Perfectly Imperfect Seconds Sale is straight forward:
- $32 votive (if perfect $50);
- $35 luster (if perfect $55);
- $35 drinker (if perfect $55);
- $48 exotics/double (if perfect $75).
- $32 votive (if perfect $50);
Good to know: it takes four artists & three layers of glass to create each glassybaby. Glassybaby has donated over $4 million to charities dedicated to healing.
Shop Online: Can’t make the sale? You can still save! Shop online on January 27, 2018 from 8 am to 3 pm Pacific Standard Time, enter code ‘secondssale’ for 10% off your online purchase of three or more full-price glassybaby or drinker.* Pesky fine print: *offer does not apply to exotics/double overlays, accessories or gift cards.
10 Tips for Glassybaby Perfectly Imperfect Seconds Sale:
- Timing is everything. Come early for first dibs on the best selection. Not to scare you but at other Glassybaby seconds sales folks started lining up the night before.
- BTW, the first person in line will get to go into the sale ten minutes before anyone else.
- If you see something you like hold it. Otherwise you run the risk of someone else scooping it up. Shoppers tend to grab everything and sort through their finds while waiting in line to pay. Not the best etiquette but look for early bird discarded items along the check-out line.
- Speak up. Don’t see what you are looking for? Ask one of the friendly sales staff If they have it. They don’t put names on the seconds so if you are looking for a particular Glassybaby ask the sales staff – they can name it for you. Yes, Glassybaby’s have a bit of a cult following…
- Shop hands free. Instead of carrying your heavy purse stash your cash, credit card, and driver’s license in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: you can move about freely and your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Based on earlier sales expect to find tables sorted by color and price.
- Inspect your items carefully. Some of the seconds have unmistakable blemishes while others have barely noticeable bubbles or scratches. Soul search which imperfections you can live with and which will drive you crazy every time you look at the piece. Skip the ones in the latter category.
- Come ready. Protect your glass purchase. Organizers suggest bringing old socks to wrap your glassybaby in so it doesn’t break on the way home. And, if you have one, bring a reusable cloth wine bottle bag so each of your finds has its own spot in the bag. Note: there are no fancy gift boxes like in the stores.
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to use it. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you aren’t going to use…
- Bring a trusted friend. Take turns shopping and waiting in line. Help each other make smart choices.
Saturday, January 27, 2017 8 am to 3 pm
Pay with credit cards and cash.
Readers: Tracked a deal we missed? Thoughts on this deal? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
© 2018 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.