Heath Ceramics Seconds Sale Spring 2017. May 5 – 7, 2017
Heath Ceramics Seconds Sale Spring 2017 is your chance to stock up on slightly less than perfect Heath dinnerware, bud vases, and serving pieces.
All Heath seconds and overstock tile are an additional 20% off (a savings of up to 40% off first quality retail prices)
Plus save up to 50% off retail select linens, books, home accessories, and more.
Prepare to experience bowl, plate, and cup joy.
Heath Ceramics’ products are beautiful, functional, and definitely drool-worthy (especially considering the cost – ouch.) If you love (and who doesn’t) the simple aesthetic, saturated colors, and clean lines that are the hallmark of Heath Ceramics but find the cost prohibitive put the Heath Ceramics Seconds Sale Spring 2017 on your must do list.
Heath Ceramics Seconds Sale Spring 2017 features items that did not meet Heath Ceramic’s first quality standards, overstock tiles and discontinued merch (e.g. linens, bags, books, home accessories, and other odds and ends.)
Good to know: The folks at Heath Ceramics are very discerning so expect to find many of the “seconds” in near perfect condition.
Note: Unlike the Fall sale, Heath Ceramics Seconds Sale Spring 2017 is only at the Sausalito Factory & Showroom and Los Angeles Factory & Showroom and does not cover first quality Heath pieces. #Disappointing. #BetterThanNothing.
Bonus: Heath Ceramics Sausalito studio offers a working tour each Friday, and weekend tours Saturday and Sunday. To reserve a spot click on the date below. Walk-ins are welcome if there is room. Can’t make a tour? Check out the dinnerware virtual tour. Tour schedule:
Friday to Sunday, May 5 – 7, 2017
Showroom Hours (*plus coffe/baked goods bonus):
- Friday, May 5 10–6 pm *Highwire Coffee
- Saturday, May 6 10–6 pm *New Village School Bake Sale
- Sunday, May 7 11–6 pm *Cibo Coffee
8 Tips For Heath Ceramics Seconds Sale Spring 2017:
- Timing is everything. My tried and true advice is to come early if you want the best picks — the seconds sale is limited to stock on hand. Deal Trackers line up long before the doors open at 10 am. Weekends are crazier and the lines are longer so if possible go on Friday.
- Shop smart. These are seconds so you need to carefully inspect each piece. Generally defects vary from slightly uneven glaze to chipped edges. Soul search to make sure you can live with the imperfection. Expect cosmetic, not structural imperfections.
- FINE PRINT. Sale is in-store, only at the Sausalito location. The sale is limited to stock on hand. Unlike the Fall sale, this sale does not include first-quality Heath pieces.
- Overstock tile. Interested in the coveted overstock tile? Check out the overstock list (updated every Friday) to see what you can expect to find at the sale.
- Bring a friend. Take turns shopping and waiting in line. Help each other make smart choices.
- Good to know Logistic tips: (a) Budget 2+ hours. Based on earlier Heath Ceramics Second Sales expect to spend about 45 minutes shopping. The rest of your time will go to waiting in line. There is a (long) line outside to get in and a (long) line to checkout. Ugh. (c) All sales are final. (d) Heath Ceramics’ cannot process returns & exchanges, or Virtual Registry gift purchases during the sale.
- Maintenance. Use Bar Keepers Friend to keep your fabulous new Heath ceramics looking good as new.
- Heath Alternative. If you find the price tag too high even at these sale prices consider a trip to IKEA. I know this sounds sacrilegious but IKEA has a line that does a pretty good job knocking off Heath Ceramic’s simple shapes, muted colors and matt glaze. Admittedly not the same but way easier on your wallet. The IKEA 18 piece dinnerware set costs less than $35. That is less than the price of a single Heath Ceramic plate. Sigh.
Have an opinion/tip about the Heath Ceramics Seconds Sale Spring 2017? Missed a deal you tracked? Leave a comment. Thanks!
Deals We Are Tracking:
- 4 Sample Sales In One Hot Spot: Golden Bear Sportswear, Taylor Stitch, Unionmade, and Mill Mercantile. April 28 + 29, 2017.
- Kitchen gadgets and cookware @ Kuhn Rikon Warehouse Sale Spring 2017. May 5 + 6, 2017.
- Calling all Fashionistas: Stella Studio Closing Sale. On now through May 2017
- Foodies Alert: Chef’s Warehouse Closing Sale. On now through May 2017.
- Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale Spring 2017. 4 Weekends April 2017
- Click here for comp and discount tickets to great Bay Area events.
- Spring Plant Sale @ UC Berkeley Botanical Garden. April 29, 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm.
- San Francisco Vintage Paper Fair 2017. April 29 & 30, 2017.
- Independent Book Store Day. April 29, 2017
- 19th Annual Glen Park Festival. Sunday, April 30, 2017
- StARTup Art Fair San Francisco 2017. April 28-30, 2017
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.