Kuhn Rikon Warehouse Sale Spring 2017. May 5 + 6, 2017.
Mark your calendar for the Kuhn Rikon Warehouse Sale Spring 2017. This is your chance to purchase high quality cooking tools and cookware directly from the source.
Prices are wholesale and below. As in way below what you would spend at your fave cooking stores even if you have one (or 5) of those ubiquitous (yet loved) blue 20% off coupons….
Kuhn Rikon is the #1 brand of Swiss cookware, kitchen tools and gadgets. Their quality products, innovative design, bright colors, and simplicity make these wares irresistible to both home cooks and professional chefs.
The Kuhn Rikon Warehouse Sale Spring 2017 has great deals on discontinued items, samples, and overruns. Shop for cookware, pressure cookers, kitchen tools/gadgets, and more.
With everything priced at wholesale or below you will want to stock up for your own kitchen, hostess gifts, and Mother’s Day gifts.
Friday, May 5, 2017 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday, May 6, 2017 10 am to 3 pm
9 TIPS FOR KUHN RIKON WAREHOUSE SALE SPRING 2017:
- This sale is popular so expect a lot of other deal trackers and people lining up before the doors open. The first 100 people in line will receive a FREE gift. They limit the number of people inside so there is a good chance you will stand in line waiting to enter. If you don’t have to have first dibs (or the free gift) come a few hours after opening. Also, they will give away various gifts with different purchase levels.
- Bring a shopping partner. If the lines are long you can take turns shopping and waiting in line. Plus you can help each other make smart choices.
- This sale takes place in the front of the warehouse. Find products on folding tables, in boxes, and shelves. They pack a lot of merchandise in a small(ish) space.
- Not to generalize but the crowd at this sale, unlike many sales we deal track, are very friendly. Expect a sense of community and sharing instead of guerrilla-style acquisition tactics.
- The sale is only as long as the supplies last.
- Credit (AmEx, Visa, MC, Discover) and Cash only. No checks. No bitcoin.
- All sales are final. No exchanges, no returns, period.
- No sale previews (aka early shopping) and no sales to the public after May 6th.
- Consider this a stock up opportunity with this caveat: buy what you need and what you will use. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is better to walk away empty-handed then come home with something you do not need.Purchases that sit in your front hall closet unused are not deals. I know because this happens to me…
Have an opinion/tip about the Kuhn Rikon Warehouse Sale Spring 2017? Missed a deal you tracked? Leave a comment. Thanks!
Deals We Are Tracking:
- 4 Sample Sales In One Hot Spot: Golden Bear Sportswear, Taylor Stitch, Unionmade, and Mill Mercantile. April 28 + 29, 2017.
- Calling all Fashionistas: Stella Studio Closing Sale. On now through May 2017
- Foodies Alert: Chef’s Warehouse Closing Sale. On now through May 2017.
- Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale Spring 2017. 4 Weekends April 2017
- Click here for comp and discount tickets to great Bay Area events.
- Spring Plant Sale @ UC Berkeley Botanical Garden. April 29, 2017 from 10 am to 2 pm.
- San Francisco Vintage Paper Fair 2017. April 29 & 30, 2017.
- Independent Book Store Day. April 29, 2017
- 19th Annual Glen Park Festival. Sunday, April 30, 2017
- StARTup Art Fair San Francisco 2017. April 28-30, 2017
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.