Les Lunes East Bay Sample Sale. Through August 31, 2017.
Mark your calendar for Les Lunes East Bay Sample Sale.
Save up to 70% off retail on high quality bodysuits, summer and fall dresses, t-shirts, camisoles, bras, and underwear.
Sizes range goes from p
Les Lunes is known for Parisian chic clothing with an effortless polished look. The fabrics are all made from super-soft sustainable bamboo jersey; the clothing is comfortable; and the styles flatter most body types. Score.
The Les Lunes East Bay Sample Sale features fashions from their current and previous seasons. Look for deep discounts with prices slashed up to 70% off retail on high quality clothing. As in:
Good to know: prices at the San Francisco sale in June ranged from $7 for panties to $60 for dresses and jumpsuits.
7 Tips For Shopping The Les Lunes East Bay Sample Sale
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating especially with samples since quantities are limited. So if you want first dibs get there early.
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This makes trying on clothing super easy. Note: with eight dressing rooms it is unlikely you will need to try on clothing outside the dressing room but why take a chance?
- Leave your heavy oversized purse at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Size it up. If the garment you love is a sample ignore the marked size because sizes on samples vary widely and don’t necessarily adhere to convention. So if you are a “medium” and the shirt you love is a “small” try it on any way, you might be pleasantly surprised by a perfect fit.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, and signs of poor construction. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. While it is okay to do this tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear it. If your deal is “dry clean” only it is probably not a deal. If your deal needs alterations it is probably not a deal. Expensive maintenance and/or a bad fit usually means long-term residence in your closet, with the tags attached. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is punishingly long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Have an opinion about this sale? Leave a comment. Your fellow shoppers will thank you.
Tracked a deal we missed? Email Shari@Dealtrackersf.com
Other Deal News:
- Nomadic Traders 2017 Spring Warehouse Sale Extended. Limited dates through July 30, 2017.
- Baggu and Friends Sample Sale Summer 2017. July 29 + 30, 2017
- Click here for comp and discount tickets to great Bay Area events.
- 32nd Annual Berkeley Kite Festival & West Coast Kite Championships. July 29-30 2017.
- John Luther Adams ‘Inuksuit’ – Free outdoor performance at Lands End/Sutro Baths. July 29, 2017 at 1 pm.
- Treasure Island Flea Market. July 29-30 2017.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.