Renegade Craft Fair Fall 2017. November 11 +12, 2017.
San Francisco’s Renegade Craft Fair Fall 2017 is a curated indie-craft marketplace celebrating all things handmade.
Find 300+ makers selling unique art, jewelry, ceramics, paper products, clothing, body products, home decor, artisanal foods, and more. Plus enjoy: DIY activities and workshops; a photo booth; a DJ; drinks, and food trucks.
This fair might not fit the dictionary’s definition of “renegade” but the Renegade Craft Fair is definitely not your Mother’s craft fair. But do bring her because there is something for everyone.
The Renegade Craft Fair Fall 2017 is a great opportunity to see in person many of the wares drooled over while browsing Etsy. Even if you have never heard of Etsy you will want to check out this fair for the beautiful handcrafted goods, local food trucks, craft libations, seating by OHIO Design, DJ sets, workshops with Bullseye Glass Co., and photo ops with Magnolia Photo Booth Co. and Auragami, Plus, new this year, the fair will spotlight a modern designer – Design Milk.
Bottom line: expect innovative designs, fair prices (not bargain basement), and a fun time.
Saturday, November 11 + Sunday, November 12, 2017
11 am – 6 pm
Transportation: Attendees are strongly encouraged to walk, bike and take public transit to the Fair. Fort Mason Center’s pay by the hour parking lot will likely fill fast. Street parking for those with parking karma.
10 Tips for Renegade Craft Fair Fall 2017:
- Timing is everything: The fair is popular so try coming during the shoulder times – right after opening or for the last couple of hours. Budget about 2 – 3 hours to see everything.
- Hit the photo booth before you start shopping especially if you arrive at opening. This way you will avoid long lines. Don’t forget to spruce up your pics with their fun photo props. Think instagram-picture-perfect.
- Be decisive: If you see something you like consider buying it pronto – the wares are not mass-produced so vendors have limited stock.
- BYOB: Bring your reusable bag to hold your goodies.
- Consider bringing some snacks and water.
- Bring cash. Not all vendors accept plastic.
- Pet Policy: Only service animals are allowed in the pavilion. So unless your adorable pup is a service dog leave her snoozing at home.
- Get your produce for the week: Sunday enjoy a great Farmer’s Market in the Fort Mason parking log. 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Click here for the current summer crops.
- Fort Mason Eats: Find good eats at Greens to-go counter and the Goody Cafe. Or have coffee, tea & cocktails at The Interval – a museum of mechanical wonders & thousands of books.
- Post shopping tips: Walk around the Marina Green for great people and dog watching. Check out the fabulous kites that dot the sky. Bring a picnic or go to Chestnut Street for lunch. Bonus: If your partner gets bored, there are plenty of “husband benches” around Fort Mason with fantastic views of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Readers: Tracked a deal we missed? Thoughts on this deal? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
Other Deal News:
- SF Kidswear Fall Sample Sale 2017. November 3 + 4, 2017.
- Last Call for Bay Area Bead Extravaganza. November 4 + 5, 2017
- 38Makers 2017 Holiday Gift Fair. November 4, 2017
- Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. Through November 5, 2017.
- SDH Fine European Linens Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. November 3 + 4, 2017
- Free Family Day @ SFMOMA. Sunday, November 5, 2017
- SF Open Studios. This annual, month-long art event in October and November showcases over 800 emerging and established San Francisco artists in their studios.
- Find fabulous comp tickets and half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Bank of America Free Museum Weekend. November 4 +5, 2017
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.