Sanrio Big Back To School Warehouse Sale. August 5, 2107
If you are a Sanrio fan put the Sanrio Big Back to School Warehouse Sale on your weekend must-do list. This is your chance to scoop up some serious cuteness at up to 50% off.
Sanrio is a Japanese company that designs, licenses and produces a variety of character-based products. They are best known for Hello Kitty – the super cute cat-girl that adorns toys, stationery, school supplies, gifts, and accessories. Their products are sold worldwide and at specialty brand retail stores in Japan.
This Saturday’s Sanrio Big Back to School Warehouse Sale is your chance to swoop up some Sanrio cuteness for up to 50% off retail. The organizers are not saying what is at the sale, however based on prior Bay Area Sanrio sales expect to find school supplies, accessories, jewelry, bags, and more!! And not just the adorable Hello Kitty. Expect to find other Sanrio characters represented at the sale.
Good to know: the Sanrio Big Back to School Warehouse Sale is at Sanrio’s warehouse which is next to their newly opened “company store.” The company store is also open during the warehouse sale. This is a big bonus since otherwise the company store is only open Monday through Friday from noon to 6 pm.
Saturday, August 5, 2017 10 am – 4 pm ** or while supplies last.
6 Tips for Sanrio Big Back to School Warehouse Sale
- Come early for first dibs (duh, but always worth repeating especially since quantities are limited.) Also, not to scare you but Hello Kitty and her friends are very popular. So at other Sanrio Warehouse Sales folks lined up very early.
- Fine Print. There is NO
• line cutting or space holding
• bonus cards or trinkets given for sale merchandise.
- Company Store. If you have time check out the company store. It’s small but well stocked.
- Not just for school. Hosting a birthday party soon? Good chance you can find deals on perfect birthday goodie bag loot. Stock up!
- Shop hands free. Leave your heavy oversized handbag at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to use it. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
Have an opinion about this sale? Leave a comment. Your fellow shoppers will thank you.
Tracked a deal we missed? Email Shari@Dealtrackersf.com
Other Deal News:
- Studio D Home Stagers Summer 2017 Warehouse Sale. August 4 + 5, 2017.
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Museums on Us – Free admission at Bay Area museums with your Bank of America Card. August 5 + 6, 2017.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums.
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
- Free Day @ SF Zoo for San Francisco (SF residents only.) Wednesday, August 23, 2017.
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.