SDH Fine European Linens Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. November 3 + 4, 2017
SDH Fine European Linens Warehouse Sale Fall 2017 is your chance to save up to 80% off retail on sumptuous Italian linens–from bedding to bath to baby.
Mark your calendar, this is a sale you won’t want to miss. And keep your calendar handy. The first few weeks of November has a lot of warehouse sales, sample sales, and gift fairs.
Let the deal tracking begin.
SDH creates luxury bedding and fabrics that are both elegant and useful. Considered one of the finest makers of quality textiles SDH linens have a timeless style, impeccable quality, and lasting comfort. Made in Italy, SDH linens are top-of-the-line, generally sold at high-end boutiques.
Twice a year SDH opens its warehouse to the public. The SDH Fine European Linens Warehouse Sale Fall 2017 features seconds, samples, overruns and discontinued items from both SDH and Misto Lino. Look for up to 80% off on bedding, blankets, decorative pillows, robes, sleep wear, baby, table linens, furniture, fragrances, gifts and accessories.
Note: 80% off is as good as it gets in the discount world but keep in mind SDH’s linens start out very expensive. So while this sale makes them much more affordable the bottom line is still high. However sheets last a long time so think amortization. Plus IMHO there is no price tag too high for a good night’s sleep.
Friday, November 3, 2017 9 am – 2 pm
Saturday, November 4, 2017 9 am – Noon
Look for street parking on Edison.
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating especially since Deal Trackers line up long before the doors open.
- Inspect carefully. All sales are final. All items are sold “as is.”
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to use it. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something that is going to sit unopened in your closet…
- Bring a trusted friend. Take turns shopping and waiting in line. Help each other make smart choices.
- Sheet Maintenance Tips (from my mother to you) : • Never use dryer sheets. • Avoid using bleach. (It breaks down the fibers.) Instead try adding 1/4 cup lemon juice to the wash cycle. • Never dry-clean (as if.) • Wash in cool or lukewarm water. • Use only ½ the recommended amount of detergent. • Avoid over drying. Remove sheets from the dryer promptly and fold immediately. • Store each set of sheets in a matching pillowcase. • To save money on the to-die for must-have expensive pattern, buy just the pillow cases and top sheet in the pattern and the bottom sheets in a coordinated, less expensive solid.
Readers: Tracked a deal we missed? Thoughts on this sale? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
Other Deal News:
- Goorin Bros Fall 2017 Hat Sample Sale October 26 – October 28, 2017
- Rebecca Minkoff Fall Sample Sale. October 23 to October 29, 2017.
- Fave Santa Barbara Chef, Pascale Beale book signing and tasting. October 28, 2017
- Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. Through November 5, 2017.
- SF Open Studios. This annual, month-long art event in October and November showcases over 800 emerging and established San Francisco artists in their studios.
- Find fabulous comp tickets and half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.