SF Etsy Indie Holiday Emporium 2017. November 25 + 26, 2017.
SF Etsy Indie Holiday Emporium 2017 has unique handmade, re-purposed, and vintage items perfect for yourself and everyone on your holiday hit list – whoops, I mean gift list.
Here’s your chance to do all your holiday shopping without ever stepping foot in a soul sucking big box store. Sweet.
SF Etsy Indie Holiday Emporium 2017 features 200+ local artisans, crafters and makers. Plus enjoy small batch food vendors, live music, food trucks, and crafts.
- apparel and accessories;
- body products;
- tote bags;
- original art;
- San Francisco themed everything;
- eco-luxe: stationery, greeting cards, and gift wrap;
- vegan: skin care products,bags, cases, wallets, and belts;
- handmade: cutting boards, coasters, mounted prints, tea towels;
- calendars with original designs; and
- much, much more.
November 25th – 12pm – 6pm
November 26th – 11am – 5pm
Take Muni. The F – Market Street & Wharves streetcar line runs along The Embarcadero and provides direct service to Pier 35. Get off at the “Bay Street” stop, across from Pier 35 at the corner of The Embarcadero & Bay Streets.
9 TIPS FOR SF ETSY INDIE HOLIDAY EMPORIUM 2017:
- Timing is everything. The emporium is popular so try coming during the shoulder times – a couple of hours after opening or the last couple of hours. Budget 2 – 3 hours to see everything.
- Lines, lines, and lines. In order to keep the crowds down inside, the organizers will limit the number of guests allowed in at a time, so expect a line. However, the line moves pretty fast since they usually let in groups of people at once.
- Eats: Find small batch vendors inside and look for food trucks outside.
- Be decisive: If you see something you like consider buying it pronto – the wares are not mass-produced so vendors have limited stock.
- BYOB: Bring your reusable bag to hold your goodies.
- Consider bringing some snacks and water.
- Bring cash. Not all vendors accept plastic. Therefore be prepared with greenbacks (and consider [politely] inquiring about a cash discount from vendors accepting plastic or checks.)
- Vendor map. Click here for a handy vendor map.
- Pier 35 pet policy: only service dogs are allowed.
Readers: Tracked a deal we missed? Thoughts on this deal? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
- Amazing Black Friday Deals @ Westfield Center SF. November 24, 2017.
- Laurel Burch Studios Fall 2017 Warehouse Sale. November 25 + 26, 2017.
- Holiday Pop up @ the Stella Studio Warehouse Now through December 3, 2017.
- For Your Dogs Only Annual Year End Warehouse Sale. November 25 + 26, 2017.
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.