SF Kidswear Fall Sample Sale 2017. November 3 + 4, 2017.
SF Kidswear Designer Sample Sale has knock-out prices on big brand designer children’s clothing and accessories.
And that’s not all. SF Kidswear has teamed up with several vendors so you can also shop for women’s fashion and accessories, home decor, greeting cards, holiday ornaments (yes, that holiday and yes, I know it is not yet Halloween!), gifts, and more. Everything is wholesale and below.
Mark your calendar, this is a sale you won’t want to miss. And keep your calendar handy. The first few weeks of November has a lot of warehouse sales, sample sales, and gift fairs.
Let the deal tracking begin.
SF Kidswear Fall Sample Sale 2017 has brand new designer children’s clothing for girls sizes newborn to 8 and for boys sizes newborn to 2. Plus great deals on accessories for every age group. Samples include current Fall, resort wear and Spring and Summer 2018. Find thousands of items priced to move at up to 90% off retail. Prices are wholesale and below.
Good to Know: SF Kidswear is a collection of Bay Area kid’s clothing and accessories sales reps. They need samples of the latest pieces and collections for the lines they rep. Once retailers purchase the lines they no longer need the samples. We get the spoils aka samples consisting of brand-new items for at least 50% off retail. Talk about a win-win. Bring it on.
No children to buy for? No problem. The SF Kidswear Designer Sample Sale also features bargains from 5 other vendors. Look for deals on women’s clothing and accessories, perfect gift ware, linens, home decor and (gulp) holiday items you can’t live without. This sale has you covered.
Friday, November 3, 2017 from 10am – 5pm
Saturday,November 4, 2017 from 10am – 3pm
6 Tips for Shopping The SF Kidswear Fall Sample Sale 2017 :
- If you want first dibs come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating especially with samples.
- Baby showers in your future? SF Kidswear Designer Sample Sale has you covered. Wow the new parents with a designer outfit, onesie, accessory, or gift set.
- See something you must have? Don’t hesitate. These are samples so expect limited quantities.
- BYOB – bring your own bag(s).
- Bring cash – sometimes you can negotiate a cash discount. It never hurts to ask…
- Buy what you need and what you will use. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to use it. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something that is going to sit unused in your closet. I know because this happens to me…
Readers: Tracked a deal we missed? Thoughts on this sale? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
Other Deal News:
- Goorin Bros Fall 2017 Hat Sample Sale October 26 – October 28, 2017
- Rebecca Minkoff Fall Sample Sale. October 23 to October 29, 2017.
- Fave Santa Barbara Chef, Pascale Beale book signing and tasting. October 28, 2017
- Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. Through November 5, 2017.
- SDH Fine European Linens Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. November 3 + 4, 2017
- SF Open Studios. This annual, month-long art event in October and November showcases over 800 emerging and established San Francisco artists in their studios.
- Find fabulous comp tickets and half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.