SFMade Holiday Gift Fair 2017. December 17, 2017
You can’t get more San Francisco than the SFMade Holiday Gift Fair 2017 where everything on sale is certifiably made in San Francisco.
Find a curated selection of original jewelry, bags, gourmet gifts, home items, apparel, body products, children’s toys, holiday card/decoration, stationery, San Francisco themed everything. Plus, the SFMade Holiday Gift Fair 2017 takes place a the California College of the arts so shoppers can purchase artwork from CCA students.
Tick tock. For better or for worse, time is running out on holiday shopping. So if you still have shopping on your agenda beeline to the SFMade Holiday Gift Fair 2017. This is the perfect opportunity to find unique gifts for everyone on your holiday list.
Public Service Announcement: As you may have noticed, this is warehouse/sample sale and holiday fair season. Keep checking Deal Tracker SF for upcoming sales and other happenings.
Tips worth repeating: check the websites before going; go early for the best selection; pick a city and go to the sales in that city; bring a bag; bring cash for when credit cards are not accepted; and bring a friend. Because we have so many sales at the same time strategic planning is a must. If a sale looks interesting make sure you put it on your calendar. Most of these sales are only a day or two and only come around once or twice a year. Keep checking for sale updates!
If you live in San Francisco you undoubtedly have a complicated shopping list. Luckily SFMade Holiday Gift Fair 2017 covers a wide swath guaranteed to satisfy even your most difficult gift recipient.
Check out over 70+ unique vendors selling locally made everything from artisan treats to gifts for your bestie be they man, woman, or child (or all the above.) In short, the SFMade Holiday Gift Fair 2017 has you totally covered.
Sunday, December 17, 2017
Hours: 10 am – 5 pm
Street parking (may take some karma or a lot of circling the nearby blocks.)
Dog policy: CCA can accommodate certified service animals only. So unless Fifi is a service dog leave her home.
5 TIPS FOR SFMADE HOLIDAY GIFT FAIR 2017:
- If you see something you like consider buying it pronto – the wares are not mass-produced so vendors have limited stock.
- Find the perfect hostess gift – artisanal treats and gift boxes from San Francisco’s finest including: Charles Chocolates, Jade Chocolates, Basel B Inc, CocoTutti Chocolates, Z. Cioccolato’ Kika’s Treats, T-We Tea, Jake’s Castro Kitchen, Jamnation, , Abanico Coffee Roasters, McVicker Pickles, Salty Sweet, Nana Joes Granola, Humphry Slocombe and more. Most vendors let you try before you buy. Yay samples!
- Bring your reusable bag to hold your goodies.
- Cash is king. Expect many vendors to accept only cash. Be prepared with greenbacks (and consider [politely] inquiring about a cash discount from vendors accepting plastic or checks.)
- Timing is everything. Based on past SFMade Holiday Gift Fairs expect lots of fellow shoppers. So try coming during the shoulder times – right after opening or for the last couple of hours. Budget about 2 hours to see (and taste) everything.
Deals We Are Tracking:
- 80% Off Everything at Chronicle Books Holiday Warehouse Sale 2017. December 14 – 17, 2017.
- 4th Annual Timbuk2 Warehouse Sale. December 16, 2017
- Holiday Shopping Deals @ Avenues Dry Goods. December 16, 2017
- Undiscovered SF’s Craft Fair and Food Festival. December 16, 2017
- Telegraph Avenue Holiday Street Fair December 16, 17, 23, 24, 2017
- La Bouquetiere Holiday Warehouse Sale 2017. December 16-17, 2017
- 27th Annual Berkeley Artisans Holiday Open Studios December 16–24, 2017
- Pizzichillo & Gordon Art Glass Studio Holiday Sale December 16,and 23, 2017
- Free Admission Contemporary Jewish Museum December 25, 2017.
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.