Shop Unique Wares @ Two Local Holiday Sales: Dogpatch Holiday Sale 2017 (December 2, 2017); Urban Air Holiday Market 2017 ( December 3, 2017.)
Ditch the mall and the soul sucking big box stores. Instead shop uniques wares at the Dogpatch Holiday Sale and/or the Urban Air Holiday Market.
Both are well curated marketplaces with local and independent vendors selling unique and sustainable wares from artwork to wine. Oh how lucky we are to live in the Bay Area.
Tips worth repeating for this season of sales: check the websites before going; go early for the best selection; pick a city and go to the sales in that city; bring a bag; bring cash for when credit cards are not accepted; and bring a friend. Because we have so many sales/fairs at the same time strategic planning is a must. If a sale/fair looks interesting make sure you put it on your calendar. Most of these sales are only a day or two and only come around once or twice a year.
Shop Unique Wares: Dogpatch Holiday Sale 2017 (December 2, 2017) ; Urban Air Holiday Market 2017 ( December 3, 2017.)
- Dogpatch Holiday Sale 2017. December 2, 2017
Dogpatch Holiday Sale fans get ready to shop over 30 locations including 45+ pop-ups. Find deals on apparel, bags, chocolate, jewelry, art, furniture, yoga gear, home decor, beauty products, and more. Plus enjoy free samples and discounts from food and drink vendors.
This is the perfect opportunity to have fun tracking deals on holiday must-haves and didn’t-know-you-need-haves.
Don’t forget your reusable bag!
Saturday, December 2, 2017
10 am to 6 pm.
Here is the line up:
2341 3rd StSPICER BAGS sample sale!
Smokestack (Loading dock)665 22nd St11 popups: Maya Bauman, Animal Instincts, Tofufu, Maison de Monaco, Kika’s Treats, Love a Bee, Etnochik, Rachel Znerold, Jen Leddy Design, Rag Doll SF + Mettagood
Museum of Craft & Design2569 3rd StFree admission, 15% off storewide, Nancy Caten Jewelry popup + Centinelle Scarves popup
Coyuchi Showroom1400 Tennessee St5 organic/sustainable popups: Tina Frey Designs (**Deal Tracker Favorite), Suzy Schuman Beads, Perfusion Vineyard, Saison Beauty and Alter Eco Foods
Dependable Letterpress1192 Illinois St4 popups: April May Jewelry, Beija-Flor Naturals, Dirt Alley Designs + Fabula Tea
Harmonic Brewing – Opens at 10am1050 26th StFreshly canned Harmonic beers + 4 popups opening at 12pm: Meitheal Meats sausages, Jamnation, Wiley’s Treats + Small Batch Dogpatch
Center Hardware3003 3rd StFood truck, free DIY letter stamping activity, 10% off store-wide and 11 popups: Crumble & Whisk, Imperfect Produce, Tourance, Mabel Chong, Buggashelley Designs, BuyGilda, Tiny Right Brain Designs, Latisha Baker Artworks, Yoga Mats, Vincie, Turkish Textiles
Rickshaw Bagworks904 22nd St3 popups: McRoskey Mattress, Jennifer Clifford, UBI-IND Mi Cocina
Shopfloor1426 Minnesota StStudio tours, ShopFloor + J. Liston Designs sales, popups by: Elektra Steel, Emi Grannis jewelry, Sekoll Metal Design, + Niki Ulehla
- Dogpatch Dance & Yoga
435 23rd St. #19
Free drop-in dance classes (click for schedule) + 3 popups: Lolita Artisanal Bakery, Fernwood Drive + Squared Charm
Triple Aught Design660 22nd StreetSample sale, limited edition releases
Oberon Design610 22nd StWarehouse sale – up to 90% off framed mirrors, art & furniture
2421 3rd St
Complimentary Drinking Chocolate + truffles + S for Sparkle jewelry popup
Sortie1001 Tennessee StWarehouse sale + SATELLITE OF. LOVE popup
Triple Voodoo Brewery – Opens at 12pm2245 3rd StHappy hour all day + 20% off Triple Voodoo merch
The Ramp855 Terry A Francois BlvdComplimentary Bloody Mary, mimosa or draft beer with any meal
Neighbor Bakehouse – Closes at 2pm2343 3rd StSpecial holiday pastries!
Velocipede SF2405 3rd StComplimentary holiday snacks
Gilberth’s Rotisserie & Grille2427 3rd St10% off your entire bill
Dogpatch Barber and Shave2435 3rd StHoliday special – 20% off services
- BRYR Studio – Open 12-5pm
2331 3rd StHoliday drinks + snacks
Dogpatch Saloon2496 3rd StSpecials on Hot Toddies, Spiked Hot Chocolate + Irish Coffee
Just For You Cafe732 22nd StFree beignet with purchase
Industrious Life1095 Tennessee StSweet seasonal treats
Recchiuti Confections at the Lab801 22nd StSpecial peppermint brownies + meet founder Michael Recchiuti
Hugomento807 22nd StSurprise holiday offer
Workshop Residence833 22nd StDIY spiced orange-making workshop
Centered Body Pilates670 Texas St11am-1pm Free postural evaluations + 15% discount on all services
Daily Driver2535 3rd StFree bagels and cheese tastings
Dekko Salon1325 Indiana St20% off hair products
Public Transit: Take the T Line or SF Muni bus lines: 15, 22, or 48.
Drivers: Freeway access to both 101 and 280 are only three minutes away. Street parking is free. Best bet – east side of 22nd Street at Illinois Street. But this is San Francisco so parking is limited.There is also a daily rate parking lot on the corner of 20th Street and Illinois Street. **Keep all bags and valuables out of sight in your vehicle.
- Urban Air Holiday Market 2017. December 3, 2017
Urban Air Holiday Market 2017 has 140+ independent,fair trade, and sustainable vendors selling unique clothing, jewelry, accessories, artwork, home decor, natural beauty products, pet accessories, artisanal eats, and more. Click here to check out the vendors.
Besides one-of-a-kind gifts buying opps, the Urban Air Market Holiday will also feature food trucks, a patio bar and a photo booth
Bottom line: Urban Air Holiday Market 2017 is the perfect spot to wrap up your holiday shopping.
Sunday, December 3, 2017 11 am – 6 pm Rain or shine (holiday market is indoors.)
RSVP for a FREE shopper’s tote, while supplies last. First come, first stoked!
Click here for directions and transit information.
Readers: have an opinion about these holiday shopping fairs? Tracked a deal we missed? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
Deals We Are Tracking:
- 21st Annual Meyer Cookware Factory Outlet Sale. November 30 to December 11, 2017.
- Holiday Pop up @ the Stella Studio Warehouse Now through December 3, 2017.
- Lulu Designs Annual Jewelry Sample Sale November 30 to December 2, 2017.
- SF Kidswear Sample Sale December 1 + 2, 2017.
- Spicer Bags Holiday Sample Sale. December 2, 2017.
- Alite Designs 5th Annual Brew-Ha-Holiday Sale. December 2 + 3, 2017.
- 43rd Annual Holiday Sale for the City College of San Francisco Art Campus December 1 – 3, 2017
- Fort Mason Printmakers’ Annual Holiday Show and Sale December 1 – 3, 2017
- Sharon Arts Studio’s Winter Sale December 3, 2017
- 27th Annual Berkeley Artisans Holiday Open Studios December 2–3, 9–10, 16–24, 2017
- Pizzichillo & Gordon Art Glass Studio Holiday Sale December 2,9,16,and 23, 2017
- California College of the Arts Annual Holiday Fair December 2, 2017
- Palo Alto Fiery Arts Winter Glass Sale December 1 + 2, 2017
- 49th Annual ICB Winter Open Studios December 1–3, 2017
- Benicia Arsenal Artists’ Open Studios December 2 + 3, 2017
- 49 Square Miles Sample Sale. December 5-8, 2017.
- Philippa Roberts Jewelry Annual Sample Sale. December 6, 2017.
- 5th Annual East Bay Print Sale (December 8 – 10, 2017);
- 4 Tips for Bank of America Museums On Us. December 2 + 3, 2017
- 10 Tips for Walt Disney Family Museum Free Day . December 4, 2017
- Art Explosion Studios Holiday Art Show December 10, 2017
- 8 Tips for California Academy Of Sciences Free Day. December 10, 2017.
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.