Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017. October 12 – November 5, 2017. Free Fall Style Event October 14, 2017.
Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017 has great deals on high-end clothing designed for real women with silhouettes that flatter all body types.
With prices up to 90% off retail this is the perfect opportunity to give your wardrobe a fresh new look without spending a fortune. Think affordable luxury.
Shop women’s sizes extra small to extra large.
The Stella line is known for its casual contemporary designs with a European bent. The colors are fresh, the fabrics are natural. Their clothes have an effortless polished look that goes can easily go from day to night.
The Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017 has great deals on select and limited edition styles including styles from previous seasons, samples, and one-of-kind finds.
Keep a sharp eye out for a great find. Odds are good that you will get a wardrobe upgrade with minimal impact on your bank account.
Thursday, 10/12 to Sunday, 10/15 From 11 AM to 6 PM
Thursday, 10/19 to Sunday, 10/22 From 11 AM to 6 PM
Thursday, 10/26 to Sunday, 10/29 From 11 AM to 6 PM
Thursday, 11/2 to Sunday, 11/5 From 11 AM to 6 PM
8 Tips for the Stella Studio Warehouse Sale Fall 2017:
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating especially if you want first dibs on sample merch.
- Hit the back. If this warehouse sale is like previous sales, the best deals are on racks at the very back of the store.
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This makes trying on clothing super easy. And if the dressing room is full or just way too crowded, you can try on clothing outside the dressing room. Note: the dressing room is “community style.” Meaning everyone is in a large room trying on clothes – there is nothing private about it.
- Shop hands free. Leave your heavy oversized handbag at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Size it up. If the garment you love is a sample ignore the marked size because sizes on samples vary widely and don’t necessarily adhere to convention. So if you are a “medium” and the shirt you love is a “small” try it on any way, you might be pleasantly surprised by a perfect fit.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, and signs of poor construction. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. Yup, it’s okay to do this. It never hurts to ask and it’s not personal if they say “no.” But tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear it. If your deal is “dry clean” only it is probably not a deal. If your deal needs alterations it is probably not a deal. Expensive maintenance and/or a bad fit usually means long-term residence in your closet, with the tags attached. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas. Plus if the check-out line is punishingly long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Have an opinion/tip about this deal? Did we miss a deal you tracked? We want to hear from you so leave a comment. Thanks!
Other Deal News:
- 4 Tips for Bank of America Museums On Us. October 7+8, 2017.
- Royal Robins Berkeley Store Buy One at 50% off, get the second one at 75% off. Through October 22, 2017.
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass. October 6-8, 2017.
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums.
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.