7 Tips For The Tart Collections Warehouse Sale Summer 2017. August 11 + 12, 2017
The Tart Collections Warehouse Sale Summer 2017 has great deals on women’s apparel including casual yet chic dresses, tees, pants, shoes, PJs, and more.
Prices are up to 80% off retail. Shop women’s sizes from extra small to plus and even maternity.
If affordable style is your goal, put the Tart Collections Warehouse Sale Summer 2017 on your must-do list.
Known for its flattering silhouettes and gorgeous, resilient fabrics, the Tart Collections‘ apparel is comfortable and chic.
Based on prior sales expect the Tart Collections Warehouse Sale Summer 2017 to have great deals on dresses (short and long), tops, outerwear, and more from past seasons as well as samples.
August 11, 2017 Noon to 7 pm
August 12, 2017 9 am to 3 pm
7 Tips For The Tart Collections Warehouse Sale Summer 2017:
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating if you want first dibs.
- Size it up. If the garment you love is a sample ignore the marked size because sizes on samples vary widely and don’t necessarily adhere to convention. So if you are a “medium” and the shirt you love is a “small” try it on any way, you might be pleasantly surprised by a perfect fit.
- Shop hands free. Leave your heavy oversized handbag at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Not only will you be less encumbered, your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This will allow you to comfortably try clothes on without the going into a dressing room. Consider this a big time-saving bonus. Good to know: the fitting rooms are small-ish and during busy times you may wait 15-20 minutes for a dressing room.
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear it. If your deal needs alterations it is not a deal. A bad fit means long-term residence in your closet, with the tags attached. #FashionFail #Grrrr. All sales are final.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, and signs of poor construction. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. Yup, it’s okay to do this. It never hurts to ask and it’s not personal if they say “no.” But tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is punishingly long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Other Deal News:
- Filipino Pistahan Parade & Festival in San Francisco. August 12 and 13, 2017.
- Check out WAR | Malo on Sunday, August 13, 2017 @ the Stern Grove Festival 2017. Festival takes place every Sunday through August 27, 2017.
- Free Day @ SF Zoo for San Francisco (SF residents only.) Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
Tracked a deal we missed? Email Shari@Dealtrackersf.com
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.