Les Lunes Sample Sale. SALE EXTENDED through June 2017. (Post updated June 12, 2017. See Logistics Section below!)
Mark your calendar for the first ever Les Lunes Sample Sale.
You have four sweet days to score up to 70% off designer fashions with a Parisian flair.
Shop lingerie, womenswear, menswear and activewear – all made from super-soft bamboo jersey.
Size range goes from XS to XL.
Les Lunes is known for Parisian chic clothing with an effortless polished look. The fabrics are all made from super-soft sustainable bamboo jersey; the clothing is comfortable; and the styles flatter most body types. Score.
The Les Lunes Sample Sale features fashions from their current and previous seasons. Look for deep discounts with prices slashed up to 70% off retail on high quality clothing. As in:
• Dresses $60
• Tops $30
• Skirts $40
• Pants $40
• Bras $20
Les Lunes Sample Sale UPDATE: Les Lunes Fillmore Street boutique is opening their archives and all month-long you will have access to all of their collections for up to 70% off. Shop great deals on womenswear, menswear,lingerie, and activewear. Note: limited quantities and styles.
Sale hours:10 am to 6 pm daily.
7 Tips For Shopping The Les Lunes Sample Sale
- Come early. Deal Tracker “duh” but worth repeating especially with samples since quantities are limited. So if you want first dibs get there early.
- Dress for success. Wear a tank top/camisole, leggings, and slip on shoes. This makes trying on clothing super easy. There are only two dressing rooms so if they are way too crowded you can try on clothing outside the dressing room.
- Leave your heavy oversized purse at home. Stash your cash, credit card, driver’s license, and lightweight reusable bag in your (zippered) jacket pocket. Bonus: your shoulders and back will thank you.
- Size it up. If the garment you love is a sample ignore the marked size because sizes on samples vary widely and don’t necessarily adhere to convention. So if you are a “medium” and the shirt you love is a “small” try it on any way, you might be pleasantly surprised by a perfect fit.
- Inspect. Look for tears, holes, broken zippers, and signs of poor construction. Flawed but still must have it? Consider politely showing the imperfection to a sales person and inquiring if s/he can help you out on the price. While i s okay to do this tread lightly – It is a thin line between a reasonable request and chutzpah…
- Ruthlessly edit. Just because it is a great price does not mean it is a great deal. It is only a great deal if you are going to wear it. If your deal is “dry clean” only it is probably not a deal. If your deal needs alterations it is probably not a deal. Expensive maintenance and/or a bad fit usually means long-term residence in your closet, with the tags attached. It is better to walk away empty-handed than come home with something you are not going to wear.
- Bring a trusted friend. It helps to have another set of eyes to keep you from making any major fashion faux pas – no returns. Plus if the check-out line is punishingly long you and your BFF can trade-off – one waits in line while the other shops.
Other Deals We Are Tracking:
- The Spring 2017 North Face Sample Sale. Starts May 24, 2017.
- Cooks: shop the Chef’s Warehouse Closing Sale. On now through May 2017.
- Great deals on women’s clothing @ Stella Studio Closing Sale. On now through May 2017. Prices now up to 90% off.
- Memorial Day Super Sidewalk Sale @ The San Francisco Premium Outlet Mall in Livermore. May 26 to 29, 2017.
- Treasure Island Flea. May 27 + 28, 2017.
- 39th Annual Carnaval San Francisco May 27 +28, 2017
- Third Annual Fremont Burger & Brew Fest . Day-long festival with Bay Area breweries, wine, burgers & sliders, food trucks, live music, art and craft booths, and more. Saturday, May 27, 2017.
- Find half price tickets to great theater, music, events and more.
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.