West Coast Craft Winter 2017.November 18 + 19, 2017.
West Coast Craft Winter 2017 features 250+ juried artists showcasing high-quality, unique, goods with a West Coast vibe. Think bold, innovative design.
Shop for: home decor, ceramics, glass, furniture, textiles, jewelry, body products, artisanal food, pet products, & more.
If you are looking for the perfect holiday gift or something for yourself (!) put West Coast Craft on your weekend fun list.
Public Service Announcement: As you may have noticed, this is warehouse/sample sale and holiday fair season. Keep checking Deal Tracker SF for upcoming sales and other happenings.
Tips worth repeating: check the websites before going; go early for the best selection; pick a city and go to the sales in that city; bring a bag; bring cash for when credit cards are not accepted; and bring a friend. Because we have so many sales at the same time strategic planning is a must. If a sale looks interesting make sure you put it on your calendar. Most of these sales are only a day or two and only come around once or twice a year. Keep checking for sale updates!
Happy Deal Tracking!
Find high quality goods at fair prices and sample yummy treats from a variety of vendors. Shopping should always be this fun (and inspiring.)
November 18 + 19, 2017 10am to 6pm
10 Tips for West Coast Craft Winter 2017:
- If you see something you like consider buying it pronto – the wares are not mass-produced so vendors have limited stock.
- Timing is everything. The fair is popular so try coming during the shoulder times – right after opening or for the last couple of hours. Budget about 2 – 3 hours to see everything.
- Bring your reusable bag to hold your goodies.
- Bring cash. Not all vendors accept plastic and sometimes you can get a price break if you pay cash (it never hurts to ask.)
- Stop by the Luna Bar booth for a free Luna bar and have your picture taken in their photo booth.
- Enter to win a Hanover Deluxe travel backpack stuffed with travel essentials from fave WCC vendors.The giveaway runs until Monday, November 20th, at 8pm.
- Post shopping tips: Come for the sale and stay for the day. Walk around Fort Mason and the Marina Green. Fort Mason has fantastic views of San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. Stroll along the Marina Green for people and dog watching. Enjoy seeing the fabulous kites that dot the sky. Bring a picnic or go to Chestnut Street for lunch.
- Fort Mason tips: Sunday enjoy a great Farmer’s Market in the Fort Mason parking lot. 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Hungry? Find good eats at Greens to-go counter and the Goody Cafe. Or have coffee, tea & cocktails at The Interval – a museum of mechanical wonders & thousands of books.
- For great pics and even more information check out West Coast Craft on Facebook. While you are there, “like” DealTrackerSF on Facebook (aka shameless self promotion!)
Readers: Tracked a deal we missed? Thoughts on this deal? Leave a note in the comments. Thanks!
Deals We Are Tracking:
- Holiday Pop up @ the Stella Studio Warehouse Now through December 3, 2017.
- Novato Warehouse Sale fka Bel Marin Keys Holiday Warehouse Sale. November 16-18 2017.
- Le Marché on Fourth Spring Warehouse Sale (fka Kiss That Frog.) November 18 + 19, 2017
- Heath Ceramics Fall 2017 Sale and Open Studio. November 17 to 19, 2017.
- Cavallini 2017 Warehouse Sale. November 18, 2017.
- Amour Vert Sample Sale. November 17 to 19, 2017.
- Stella Carakasi Sample Sale. November 17 to 19, 2017.
- BCBG Sample Sale.November 18, 2017.
- For Your Dogs Only Annual Year End Warehouse Sale. November 18 +19, 2076 and November 25 + 26, 2017.
- 2017 Bay Area Record Fair. Sunday, November 19, 2017.
- Super List: Free Days @SF Museums
- Twelve Hidden Gems – Bay Area Museums That Are Always Free, Unique and Intriguing.
- Museums for Free Any Day of The Week? Check out Discover & Go!
- Pier 24 – A (Free) Photography Treasure Trove
© 2017 Deal Tracker SF. All rights reserved.